Tuesday 7 April 2015

Steph's thoughts

Passport-check
Tickets-check
Vaccination record-check

I am still in shock that I am going and not sure it will sink in until I am Sat on the plane getting ready for take off 😁

As I sit here staring at my 2 big suitcases filled with stationary, toothpaste, toothbrushes, paracetamol, bicycle repair kits, sponges, flannels and shoes, I think to myself I still have so much to go in them, but I have no room!!!! My clothes have been packed into my hand luggage!!!

Tomorrow I embark on a trip of a lifetime, I will be packing the last minute bits tomorrow morning, I am very excited about this trip and all I have done over the past few weeks is talk to many different people about it, I am very privileged to be sharing the experience with Maryanne and Carolyn and I hope we can continue the good work that has already been done over there.
I am looking forward to sharing what Yellow Dot are about and sharing our knowledge with them all. I am excited about the challenges ahead of setting up the under 2's nursery and delivering all the bits and bobs we have collected across the nurseries.

Last of all I would like to say a huge thank you for the huge contributions made by parents at YDO and across the Yellow Dot settings, your generosity means a lot and we can certainly make a difference to these children.

Enjoy reading our daily updates and enjoy this incredible journey with us.

Thank you for all your support
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment